WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
Our global network and efficiency makes us distinct. The collective expertise, talent, and experience of its members help us quickly deliver the necessary information to our clients, provide our people with a wide array of choices.
For the purpose of withstanding severe competition we have developed a unique strategy that allows us to make our service to be efficient and faster than rival firms’ one. To ensure fast transfer process, we often turn to fast money transfer systems. In case of urgency the payment is completed in minutes.
Our consultants and employees —over 7,000 strong—are exceptionally talented and come from a wide variety of backgrounds.
CANDIDATE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
* not less than 18 years old
* internet access to reply emails promptly
* availability by phone (1-2 hours a day)
* a bank account to process payments
* good credit history with your bank (new bank account is an option)
* no criminal offense or convictions
* experience in the field of finance is preferred
* knowledge of Windows ’98/XP, MS Office, Network software
* ability to work independently
* ability to plan and organize activities efficiently
* strong responsibility
* multitasking skills
We are searching for people to process payments coming from our clients. Our company will provide an agent with detailed instructions according to the payment processing operations including sender full name and amount total for each separate order.
As soon as funds enter employee’s bank account Branch Manager’s duty is to withdraw cash and transfer funds via International Wire Transfer or Western Union/Money Gram money transfer systems. The main advantage of our services is the shortest possible time within which the seller can receive money for the services sold. If this operation is delayed, our clients are entitled to cancel their contract with us and we suffer a financial loss. Therefore, successful applicant must be very responsible and careful.
TRIAL PERIOD POLICY
Successful applicants are offered a position on a trial period basis (1 month). This is a period when a new employee will be trained and receive online support while working and being paid. A personal supervisor can recommend termination during/after the trial period depending on agent’s activity. New employee must be responsible and strictly follow supervisor’s recommendations to pass the probationary period successfully and be employed by our company on a regular basis.
During the probationary period we offer ,300 monthly payment plus 8 per cent commission for each payment processing operation. Base salary (,300) will be transferred at the end of each month to employee’s bank account. Commission (8 per cent) is to be deducted from the processed money during the month. HOWEVER, our company undertakes to reimburse part of expenses which are incurred in connection with money transfer (WIRE or by Western Union/Money gram system) should money transfer charges exceed 3 per cent. For example, an average ,000 payment will entail 0 commission for your work (but WU/MG fee is paid from this money amount). Furthermore, we offer .00 bonus for each transaction completed by 11 AM (local time), and it will be added to the monthly salary. With the current number of clients (two-six orders a week) your overall income will vary from ,000 per month up to ,000. A successful agent can open new accounts and ask for additional tasks and earn more. After the probationary period base salary will be changed: your salary will become more stable with no commissions, just the salary of $ 5,000 each month, plus bonuses, share of profits, insurance and other benefits of good work.
* Branch Manager is supposed to process received assets during one business day, i.e. from the moment of money entering his bank account to the moment of re-send to our client in accordance with contract terms. If money enters employee’s account on a day-off or holiday, all payment processing procedures have to be completed during the next working day.
* Branch Manager receives invoices for each transaction every 14 days. This document is a confirmation of transaction validity, and in case of any (if any at all) unforeseen circumstances it will evidence your personal non-participation. All invoices will contain detailed information on money sender and will be both sealed and certified with President’s signature.
*After the probationary period is completed, invoices will be sent every business day.
* Since business transfers can be processed with delays, Financial Manager should specify each transfer as a private remittance. This provision is also applicable in case of a third party interest in the transfer.
* Our clients appreciate our operational efficiency and are ready to pay extra fee fo